About this Blog!

Heya!This is a Blog all about reading so if you enjoy reading like I do, have a look! I will post my gerneral views of reading and my views on the books I am reading! Look forward to hearing what you think! Byeeee!

Saturday 30 June 2012

Just Finished.....

Heya guys! I have just finished reading the first book in the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne  Collins, yayyyyyyy!! It was AMAZING, I could not put the book down, any time I had to spare I was reading it! Suzanne Collins described everything so well, it actually felt as if I was there, experiencing it all. I won't tell you what happened because it will ruin the story-you are just going to have to read it yourselves!I really liked this book-it was sooooo exciting but I did not like the ending as it left you on a cliff hanger and I really wanted to know what was going to happen next-I wanted to know so much that I went out and bought the trilogy myself! Hehehehe, now I can enjoy the next book in the trilogy called 'Catching Fire'. Can't wait!
Happy Reading!
:)

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed 'The Hunger Games' too! Looking forward to reading the next one!

    ReplyDelete