About this Blog!

Heya!This is a Blog all about reading so if you enjoy reading like I do, have a look! I will post my gerneral views of reading and my views on the books I am reading! Look forward to hearing what you think! Byeeee!

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Lost in the Unknown



I love reading!!!! I find that it is a good way to calm down and forget about everything. I love the way you can lose yourself in any book and it can take you to unkown places -without leaving my bed!!! By reading you can travel anywhere, any time by simply picking up a book and reading it. I read many different types of books, mostly non-fiction as I think that it is easier to read. I like to read action but I also like reading romantic and comedy ones too, but I can’t stand thriller!

I don’t really have a favourite author but I do like reading books by Linda Newberry and Ceelia Rees as I get lost in their books really easily and I can’t put them down! I don’t spend as much time reading as I used to do, mainly because I am really busy but when I get a chance, I love lying cosily in my bed reading a good book!
What do you think?!
:)

2 comments:

  1. I think that everyone loves to read all cosied up!! what does i amor legere mean? latin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahuh totally and it means I love reading but in the Latin Language lol! :)

    ReplyDelete